For invoicing purposes, the hotel and boarding industry starts a new day at noon. If your check-out time is after 12:00 PM, you will be charged for staying that night.
The $100 deposit is non-refundable when booking is cancelled less than 10 days from check-in date.
- A $100.00 deposit must be paid in order to complete a new booking. It is removed from your invoice’s total.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard and E-Transfers. For E-Transfers please use our email [ email@example.com ] and for the password please use the name of one of your cats that will be boarding with us
- All boarding fees must be paid either when making a new booking or at check-in.
- During prime time*, a stay of three nights or less will require a $12.00 cleaning fee to be added to your invoice.
- All suites are large enough for 2+ cats (from the same family)
- Rooms are assigned by care plan and availability – there is no charge for upgrades.
- 1 cat in private suite – $27.00 per night.
- 2 cats in shared larger suite – $38.00 per night.
- 3+ cats sharing one larger Executive multi-family suite – $15/cat. All rooms have family adjoining room if longer term.
- Cats that require medications will have a medication fee of $5.00 added to their invoice. This is $5.00 per administration. Cats are monitored before and after administration by staff, and all medicated cats have a log sheet where we document notes. We can administer medication orally, topically, or by injection.
- 14+ nights stay receive a 10% discount year-round.
- 30+ nights stay receive a 15% discount year-round.
- Special seasonal discounts will be posted online throughout the year. Check Facebook for updates as well.
* Prime time refers to our busiest seasons of the year, it is best to book well in advanced for these dates:
May 15 — September 15
December 15 — January 15