For invoicing purposes, the hotel and boarding industry starts a new day at noon. If your check-out time is after 11:30 am, you will be charged for staying that night.
January 1st, 2023: We have made changes to our deposit requirements, rates, and discounts. Please see below.
- We accept Visa, Debit, MasterCard and E-Transfers. For E-Transfers please use our email [ firstname.lastname@example.org ] and for the password please use the name of one of your cats that will be boarding with us.
- $100 non-refundable deposit required at time of booking.
- If the booking is rescheduled within 6 months of the initial dates, the $100 will be applied to that stay. Must be used within 12 months of initial booking.
- 50% of your invoice to be paid at check-in, the balance is due at check-out.
- We accept cats no less than 3 nights.
- All executive suites are large enough for 2+ cats (from the same family)
- Rooms are assigned by care plan and availability – there is no charge for upgrades.
- Room requests will be taken into account when we choose the room for your kitty, however, they are never guaranteed.
- If a reservation is changed, we cannot promise that they will receive the same room that was initially requested. They will receive what is available at the time.
RATES: All Inclusive – play-time, brushing sessions, and visiting until last rounds 9:00 PM.
- 1 cat in a one cat private studio suite – $32.00 per night
- 1 cat in a large two cat private executive suite – $35.00 per night
- 2 cats sharing accommodations – $20.00 per cat per night.
- 3+ cats sharing one larger Executive multi-family suite – $16 per cat.
- We have flat fee of $5.00 (per administration) for medication. Please inquire prior to arrival. This part must be filled out in the Boarding Agreement.
- 5% off 14 nights
- 15% off 30 nights
- Special seasonal discounts will be posted online throughout the year. Check Facebook for updates as well.