Jump into Spring with Creekside Cats!
Spring Fling Deal 2018: From April 1st – June 1st, receive 10% off your entire stay to help ring in the fresh season!
*This discount is stand alone and will not be used in conjunction with other regular discounts. Stay must be 3 nights or longer in duration.
For invoicing purposes, the hotel and boarding industry starts a new day at noon. If your check-out time is after 12:00 PM, you will be charged for staying that night.
The $100 deposit is non-refundable when booking is cancelled less than 10 days from check-in date.
- A $100.00 deposit must be paid in order to complete a new booking. It is removed from your invoice’s total.
- All boarding fees must be paid either when making a new booking or at check-in.
- During prime time*, a stay of three nights or less will require a $12.00 cleaning fee to be added to your invoice.
- All suites are large enough for 2+ cats (from the same family)
- 1 cat in private suite – $27.00 per night. Average size is 4ft x 6ft
- 2 cats in shared larger suite – $38.00 per night. Average size is 4ft x 8ft
- 3+ cats sharing one larger Executive multi-family suite – $15/cat. All rooms have family adjoining room if longer term. Average size is 5ft x 12ft
- Cats that require medications will have a medication fee of $5.00 added to their invoice. This is $5.00 per administration. Cats are monitored before and after administration by staff, and all medicated cats have a log sheet where we document notes. We can administer medication orally, topically, or by injection.
- Monthly rates are available, please inquire for more details.
- 14+ nights stay receives a 10% discount year-round.
- Rooms are assigned by care plan and availability – there is no charge for upgrades.
- Special seasonal discounts will be posted online throughout the year. Check Facebook for updates as well.
* Prime time refers to our busiest seasons of the year, it is best to book well in advanced for these dates:
May 15 — September 15
December 15 — January 15