1. The hotel and boarding industry
starts a new day at noon.
2. The $100 deposit is non-refundable when booking is cancelled less than 14 days (2 weeks) from check-in date – except in extenuating circumstances.
- The balance of the boarding fees (after the $100 deposit) are to be paid at check-in for first timers. All repeat clients welcome to pay balance at check-out. At this time, please also confirm your check-out date and time with our staff.
- During prime time*, a stay of three nights or less will require a $12.00 cleaning fee to be added to your invoice.
- All suites are large enough for 2+ cats (from the same family).
- 1 cat in private suite – $27.00 per night. Average size 4×6
- 2 cats in shared larger suite approx. 4 x 8 – $ 38 per night ($27.00 + $11.00).
- 3+ cats in sharing one larger Executive multi-family suite – $15/cat. All rooms have family adjoining room if longer term. approx.-5 x 12
- Cats that require medications may be charged a medication fee, please inquire for more details.
- insulin injections $5.00 per injection. All kitty guests are monitored before and after insulin injections.
- Monthly rates are available, please inquire for more details. (Fees are subject to additional care)
- 14+ nights stay receives a 10% discount year-round.
- Rooms are assigned by care plan and availability -No charge for upgrades.
- Special seasonal discounts will be posted online throughout the year. Check Facebook for updates as well.
* Prime time refers to our busiest seasons of the year, it is best to book well in advanced for these dates:
May 15 — September 15
December 15 — January 15